Difference between revisions of "OEWG 20090915"

From GO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 14: Line 14:
  
 
==Discussion items==
 
==Discussion items==
 +
 +
* Updates from the development front
 +
** Working on reasoner stuff
 +
** OBO-Edit2.1 release next week
 +
 +
* Meeting next Tuesday 9/22 instead of Thursday 9/24 due to the GO consortium meeting.
  
 
* [http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/OBO-Edit_Working_Group_weekly_meeting_minutes/agenda_rota Sign up for meeting agenda/minutes duty]
 
* [http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/OBO-Edit_Working_Group_weekly_meeting_minutes/agenda_rota Sign up for meeting agenda/minutes duty]
Line 28: Line 34:
 
===Consortium meeting===
 
===Consortium meeting===
 
* Midori to communicate audience response to Amina during the OBO-Edit demo.  
 
* Midori to communicate audience response to Amina during the OBO-Edit demo.  
 
+
* Setup for webex and teleconfernce?
 +
** Voice through webex was good during the OE demo last week.
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Revision as of 15:20, 14 September 2009

OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday September 15th, 2009 9.30 a.m. PDT

Conference call details:
US: 1-888-727-6732
Outside US: 1-719-867-3417
pin: 601425

Agenda/Chair: Amina
Minutes: KarenC
Attendees:


Action items carried over

Discussion items

  • Updates from the development front
    • Working on reasoner stuff
    • OBO-Edit2.1 release next week
  • Meeting next Tuesday 9/22 instead of Thursday 9/24 due to the GO consortium meeting.

Bugs

  • []

Features


Consortium meeting

  • Midori to communicate audience response to Amina during the OBO-Edit demo.
  • Setup for webex and teleconfernce?
    • Voice through webex was good during the OE demo last week.

Action Items

Links

Back to OEWG Meeting agenda and minutes List