From GO Wiki
Revision as of 15:29, 14 September 2009 by Amina
OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday September 15th, 2009 9.30 a.m. PDT
Conference call details:
Outside US: 1-719-867-3417
Action items carried over
- Updates from the development front
- Working on reasoner stuff
- OBO-Edit2.1 release next week
- Meeting next Tuesday 9/22 instead of Thursday 9/24 due to the GO consortium meeting.
- 2.0 graph viewer now shows only one parent Discussed a couple of weeks back - no consensus on behavior
- scroll lock (aka lock view) for global OTE DONE
- TO DO: allow only one OTE to be locked at a time
- TO DO: keyboard shortcut for locking
- Midori to communicate audience response to Amina during the OBO-Edit demo.
- Setup for webex and teleconfernce?
- Voice through webex was good during the OE demo last week.