From GO Wiki
Revision as of 17:03, 14 September 2009 by Amina
OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday September 15th, 2009 9.30 a.m. PDT
Conference call details:
Outside US: 1-719-867-3417
Action items carried over
- None :)
- Updates from the development front
- Working on reasoner stuff
- OBO-Edit2.1 release next week
- Meeting next Tuesday 9/22 instead of Thursday 9/24 due to the GO consortium meeting.
- disjoint in Graphviz ?
- indestructable XPs See Comment
- relation name vanishes Test
- 2.0 graph viewer now shows only one parent Discussed a couple of weeks back - no consensus on behavior
- scroll lock (aka lock view) for global OTE DONE
- TO DO: allow only one OTE to be locked at a time
- TO DO: keyboard shortcut for locking
- Midori to communicate audience response to Amina during the OBO-Edit demo.
- Setup for webex and teleconfernce?
- Voice through webex was good during the OE demo last week.
- Discussion of has_part relationship and follow-on consequences
- Mike Cherry is also interested in making sure that this is discussed so if anyone from this group is planning to put an item on the agenda about this, please coordinate with him. Possible discussion issues include:
- display of has_part in AmiGO and in OBO-Edit
- annotation mapping issues relating to using has_part instead of part_of relationships
- Examples where the has_part relationship is used:
- in component, relationships between spliceosomal snRNPs and spliceosomal complexes
- in process, relationships relating to mRNA surveillance