OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday December 22nd, 2009 8.30 a.m. PDT
Conference call details: New GOC conference call numbers
US: 1 866 953 9688
Outside US: UK 0808 238 6001 (Midori can email numbers for other countries as needed)
Attendees: Midori, Chris, Terry, Harold
Action items carried over
Bug and Feature Tracker Updates
- verification plugin - not seeing dictionary? In progress
While using OE for regular editing instead of testing this bug would show up only while adding new terms to user.dict.
- verification config in 2.1 test release In progress
- The "Explanation" feature both in the graph editor and in the Assert Implied links panel fail to explain reasoning sometimes In Progress
- Advanced Save - Include is_a closure for cross-referenced terms Done
- Filter not equating "is_a" with "is_a(OBO_REL:is_a)" tracker
David: also note other bug report on parent editor changing intersections to relationships ... Changing relationship type in parent editor blitzes XP stat To Do
- Chris and Midori have problems getting connected to webex from safari - no issues using firefox
- Amina: 2.1beta2 ready for release - will upload on sourceforge later today.