OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday March 9th, 2010 8.30 a.m. PDT
Conference call details: New GOC conference call numbers
US: 1 866 953 9688
UK: 0808 238 6001
Action items carried over
Bug and Feature Tracker Updates
Cross product support issues
There are a bunch of related issues to do with incomplete support for editing intersections. In most cases, I think we just need them to be treated like regular relationships. Perhaps the best thing to do would be to look at how editing works for relationships in various scenarios and check whether intersections are treated the same or not.
- Loss of intersection status on merge
- indestructible XPs
- As long as only inferred classification is ignored, this issue can also be solved be treated intersections in the same way as relationships.
- Changing relationship type in parent editor blitzes XP stat
- When a term is cloned, intersections become relationships
- Deleting intersections in parent editor requires commit