Ontology meeting 2019-02-25
From GO Wiki
See calendar for details
GOC Meeting Cambridge
- GOC meeting - Cambridge, UK April 11th - 12th (right after ISB meeting)
- Make sure you have signed up and let's start thinking about what we want to present.
David and Kimberly to NYC
- David and Kimberly will visit Peter Thursday and Friday to discuss the Reactome imports and look closely at defining metabolic pathways using has_primary_input.
- The new relations are now in the ontology.
- Getting rid of regulates_o_part_of: The plan going forward
- Rob Hoehndorf preprint: "Formal axioms in biomedical ontologies improve analysis and interpretation of associated data"; analyzes GO-plus: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/536649v1
- Jim has created the file with about 3000 lines. David is reviewing them 1 by one.