Difference between revisions of "Proposal for Author Feedback for annotations"
From GO Wiki
(Created page with " ==Specifications== * Goal is to contact authors of publications and ask them if they find the GO annotations made from their paper are correct. * We need a script to this. H...")
Revision as of 14:34, 19 May 2015
- Goal is to contact authors of publications and ask them if they find the GO annotations made from their paper are correct.
- We need a script to this. Here are the tasks for hte script:
- identify papers for which annotations were made recently (2012 and later?). Check in AmiGO or QuickGO to get this data
- extract the email address of the corresponding author from those papers
- send an email to those authors using a google form or surveymonkey or some other form. Ideally it should be easy for us to analyze the data.
- a key feature is to grab and embed the annotations (hyerlinked) in the form dynamically.
- Simple form