Publications, Talks, Posters 2015
- 1 List of Papers published by GOC in 2015 (Chronologically, most recent first)
- 2 2015 GO-centric Talks
- 3 2015 GO-centric Posters
- 4 2015 GO-centric Workshops
- 5 2015 GO Tutoring and Mentoring Activities
List of Papers published by GOC in 2015 (Chronologically, most recent first)
Acknowledge funding by GOC NHGRI grant
- Patel S, Roncaglia P, Lovering RC. Using Gene Ontology to describe the role of the neurexin-neuroligin-SHANK complex in human, mouse and rat and its relevance to autism. BMC Bioinformatics (in press).
- Drabkin HJ, Christie KR, Dolan ME, Hill DP, Ni L, Sitnikov D, Blake JA. Application of comparative biology in GO functional annotation: the mouse model. Mamm Genome. 2015 Jul 4. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 26141960.
- Gene Ontology Consortium. Gene Ontology Consortium: going forward. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015 Jan;43(Database issue):D1049-56. doi: 10.1093/nar/gku1179. Epub 2014 Nov 26. PubMed PMID: 25428369; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4383973.
- Huntley RP, Sawford T, Mutowo-Meullenet P, Shypitsyna A, Bonilla C, Martin MJ, O'Donovan C. The GOA database: gene Ontology annotation updates for 2015. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015 Jan;43(Database issue):D1057-63. doi: 10.1093/nar/gku1113. Epub 2014 Nov 6. PubMed PMID: 25378336; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4383930.
Substantial GO involvement reported by broader GOC community
Meldal BH, Forner-Martinez O, Costanzo MC, Dana J, Demeter J, Dumousseau M, Dwight SS, Gaulton A, Licata L, Melidoni AN, Ricard-Blum S, Roechert B, Skyzypek MS, Tiwari M, Velankar S, Wong ED, Hermjakob H, Orchard S. The complex portal - an encyclopaedia of macromolecular complexes. Nucleic Acids Research 2015, 43(Database issue):D479-84. PMID:25313161 PMCID:PMC4384031
2015 GO-centric Talks
2015 GO-centric Posters
|Paola Roncaglia and collaborators on vesicle project||Refining Gene Ontology to Include Terms and Relationships Relevant to exRNA Communications ||Apr 2015||ERCC/ISEV meeting, Bethesda, MD, USA||Extracellular RNA and vesicle researchers|
|Hill, D' Eustachio, Renedo, Blake||Linking GO Pathways to the Bigger Picture||July 2015||ISMB/ECCB Dublin Ireland||Computational Biologists|
|Christie and Blake||Comprehensive Gene Ontology annotation of ciliary genes in the laboratory mouse||July 2015||FASEB Biology of Cilia & Flagella - Snowmass, CO||Cilia researchers|
2015 GO-centric Workshops
2015 GO Tutoring and Mentoring Activities
Paola Roncaglia at the EBI is external advisor of a PhD student in a program on "Foundations and Ethics of Life Sciences" (dissertation expected Fall 2015).