RefG Princeton April 12-13 2010
Review 12 families
- ACTION ITEM: We should all look at those 12 families before Monday!
Rm 280 10am-1pm.
Review protein families. While reviewing protein families, we can generate a list of propagation rules. We can pick up lunch in our cafe, and work through lunch.
Rm 253 1pm-4pm.
Continue to review protein families. Refine the list of propagation rules after a day's worth of reviewing families.
Rm 253 10am-11am
GO annotation camp discussion
Rm 280 11am-1pm
Working lunch to go over misc. discussion items:
- (Pascale): Should we remove GO:0005515 (protein binding) form the list of terms we see in PAINT?
- (Mike): Is the PANTHER to P-POD OrthMCL mapping currently working?
- (Mike): Should we fix the dates in the new GAF files to reflect when the annotations were actually made?
- (Mike): Could we re-generate the statistics from the GAF files using a script (rather than manually)?
- (Kara): Can we leverage the annotation reporter to generate the monthly lists in an easier way?
Rm 253 1pm-4pm
Annotation tracker: Sven, CJM, Seth
- Title: ???
- Authors: as on this mailing list, and possibly adding CJM, Seth, and Sven if we add a section on the DB and the other GO-top PIs
- Affiliations: obviously
- Abstract: Paul?
- Author Summary: I'll take a crack at this
- Introduction: Pascale&Paul
- Results: as below, with possible addition of DB section and web interface, although this could be a different paper. Ed and I can write #1, Paul&Mike for #2?
- Discussion: #3 (Mike & Kara)
- Materials and Methods: cut and dry, write at the end
- Acknowledgments: all the curators at the MODs, the grant...
- References, Figure Legends, Tables: as they fall out from the above.