RefGenome11Sept07 Phone Conference (Archived)
From GO Wiki
Revision as of 09:01, 8 August 2007 by Pascale (New page: '''Tuesday September 11, 2007, 1 PM CDT (11 AM PDT, 7 PM BST)''' ==Discuss meeting agenda== ==Review Action Items== '''We need to have some documentation ready for the meeting''' # Jud...)
Tuesday September 11, 2007, 1 PM CDT (11 AM PDT, 7 PM BST)
Discuss meeting agenda
Review Action Items
We need to have some documentation ready for the meeting
- Judy, Petra, Karen, DongHui and Kimberley summarize how the different Tools for identifying orthologs work, algorithm explanations, order of preference and pitfalls in identifying orthologs
- Annotation consistency/ quality control: Rex and Pascale will send all the curators on the RG mailing list a list of genes to verify; we'll see how it goes and discuss next time. See example ATPAF2
- Continue discussion on Outreach: publicizing the project and developing a web presence (lead by Susan and Rex)
- Continue discussion on Metrics: breath and depth of annotations (Rex, Judy, Ruth)
- If all goes according to plan, those should have been selected from the RGD neurological disease list.
- Any comments?
Reference genome curation tool update
Tuesday October 16, 10 AM CDT (8 AM PDT, 4 PM BST)