Difference between revisions of "RefGenome12Jun07 Phone Conference (Archived)"

From GO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Attendees)
m (Agenda)
Line 21: Line 21:
 
# Plan to develop proposals for main issues on agenda
 
# Plan to develop proposals for main issues on agenda
 
*We should be able to have the meeting at Princeton after the GOC meeting
 
*We should be able to have the meeting at Princeton after the GOC meeting
 +
 +
*Strategies for identifying orthologs: now = YOGY, inparanoid, treefam
 +
- one issue is about using consistent strategies
 +
 
# Review annotation stats.
 
# Review annotation stats.
 
# Regular monthly phone conference.  Use to review stats, open ref genome source forge items
 
# Regular monthly phone conference.  Use to review stats, open ref genome source forge items

Revision as of 07:08, 12 June 2007

Attendees

  • Rex Chisholm (dictyBase)
  • Petra Fey (dictyBase)
  • Pascale Gaudet (dictyBase)
  • Karen Christie (SGD)
  • Eurie Hong (SGD)
  • Ruth Lovering (HGNC)
  • Fiona McCarthy (AgBase)
  • Judy Blake (MGI)
  • David Hill (MGI)
  • Harold Drabkin (MGI)
  • Mary Dolan (MGI)
  • Emily Dimmer (GOA)
  • Kimberly Van Auken (wormbase)
  • Donghui Li(TAIR)
  • Doug Howe (zfin)
  • Susan Tweedie (flybase)

Agenda

  1. Discuss agenda items for meeting
  2. Plan to develop proposals for main issues on agenda
  • We should be able to have the meeting at Princeton after the GOC meeting
  • Strategies for identifying orthologs: now = YOGY, inparanoid, treefam

- one issue is about using consistent strategies

  1. Review annotation stats.
  2. Regular monthly phone conference. Use to review stats, open ref genome source forge items
  3. Other issues? (no other issues)

Action items

Next meeting

Agenda for next reference genome conference call