Reference Genome February 2010 (Archived)
PAINT beta 19
Here are some key changes to this release:
- Drastically sped up deleting an association from an ancestral node (we're talking orders of magnitude here, folks).
- Sped up (somewhat) the creation of new associations. Keep in mind that the GO database is hit during this step, so your connection speed to the database will affect the speed of this step. Still, should be somewhat faster than before.
- Added support for partial matches to "Find". Also changed the look of the dialog a bit (it looked kinda ugly IMO) and added support for pressing <Enter> to start the search, rather than having to click on the "Ok" button.
- All panels should now retain the menu when undocked.
PAINT beta 18
It has the following changes:
- Improved annotating rules.
- Undocking the Annotation Matrix will keep the menu.
- Synchronized horizontal scrolling in the Annotation Matrix. Scrolling sideways will cause both the matrix and headers (terms) to scroll together.
Ed Lee gave a demo of the PAINT tool to the reference genome group.
Monthly conference call
We discussed the format of the GO annotation camp, the prioritization of the lung branching morphogenesis targets, and PAINT. Minutes are available here: 9_FEB_2010_RefGen_Phone_Conference
Back to Reference_Genome_Annotation_Project page