Reference Genome September 2010
From GO Public
Revision as of 14:25, 17 September 2010 by Svenmn
- Improvements to Annotation progress reports:
- Issue: Genes without a UniProtKB ID, do not have any manual annotations counted, even though they exist, (human WNT5A for example) was resolved: The human id issues should now be fixed at berkeleybop.org.
- Current version of the Annotation progress reports: http://amigo-sven.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/amigo/phylotree?mode=cluster&key=PTHR10000&dbname=PantherDB
- Point 3 now extracts the the latest annotation date from the paint gaf file.
- Annotation: wnt annotation project ongoing: Wnt_signaling_Pathway