Difference between revisions of "Requesting a New Complex ID from ComplexPortal"
m (Pascale moved page Requesting a New Complex ID from IntAct to Requesting a New Complex ID from ComplexPortal)
Latest revision as of 02:17, 17 November 2020
Users can request complex IDs from Complex Portal by sending a message via the yellow tile on the Homepage "Request Complex for curation" or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible.
Complex submission template
- Please supply as much information as possible to allow us to make your term.
- Find definition at: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/complexportal/documentation/data_content and http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/Guidelines_on_%27protein_complex%27_terms
- Most commonly known name (recommended name):
- Synonyms (could be any and many!):
- UniProt IDs for proteins (and their binding regions and stoichiometry - if available)
- ChEBI IDs for small molecules (and stoichiometry - if available)
- RNAcentral IDs for ncRNAs (and stoichiometry - if available)
- PMID for papers showing that the complex exists
- Optional: Cross-reference to a evidence database, e.g. from IntAct, PDBe or EMDB
- Note: The interaction evidence should include all or almost all complex members, not lots of binaries and not from high throughput experiments.
- A nice, concise description would help, similar to that required for GO term submissions.
Any terms that apply to the COMPLEX (as far as it's known):
- CC for the complex (child of GO:0032991 protein-containing complex)
- CC for cellular location (e.g. nucleus, plasma membrane…)
- MF: at least the central function of the complex
- BPs: the process(es) the complex is involved in
- Please supply PMIDs
Last reviewed: Nov 17, 2020