Review of trees-based annotations (Retired)
From GO Wiki
- MSH family : Panther ID:11361, Mike Livstone. Done July 2009.
- LONP1, LONP2 : Panther ID:10046, Kara Dolinski. Feb. 2009 jamboree. Done July 2009, but no GAF.
- HPRT Phosphoglucomutase family : Panther ID:22573, Kara Dolinski. Done July 2009, but no GAF.
- CPS1 family : Panther ID:11014, Mike Livstone. Done July 2009.
- GRIN1 family : Panther ID:18966, Mike Livstone. Done July 2009.
- TPP1(CLN2) family : Panther ID:14218, Pascale Gaudet. Done for now (no GAF file- can only propagate in mammals) PG 14-Jul-2009
- FOXE1/Forkhead/Forkhead box family : Panther ID:11829, Kara Dolinski. Done 21-Aug-2009
- ACHE family :Panther ID:11559, Mike Livstone. Done August 4, 2009.
- PSEN2 family: Panther ID:10202, Mike Livstone. Done ~8/17/09.
- MVD family: PANTHER10977, Kara
- RRS1 family: PANTHER17602, Mike Livstone. Completed 8/24/09. No annotations inferred.
To-do List based on monthly Reference Genome gene targets
These are the July/August gene annotation targets.
- PANTHER14950: Mike
- PANTHER11544: Mike
- PANTHER17602: Mike
- PANTHER10977: Kara
- PANTHER10314: Kara
- PANTHER10146: Kara