Review of trees-based annotations (Retired)
From GO Wiki
Revision as of 10:53, 9 November 2009 by Karadolinski
This is the central site for viewing/reviewing the tree based annotations done via PAINT.
Families ready for or under review by MODs
PENDING: annotation is complete, but there is an issue with PAINT or the GAF
- MSH family : Panther ID:11361, Mike Livstone. Done July 2009.
- CPS1 family : Panther ID:11014, Mike Livstone. Done July 2009.
- GRIN1 family : Panther ID:18966, Mike Livstone. Done July 2009.
- FOXE1/Forkhead/Forkhead box family : Panther ID:11829, Kara Dolinski. Done 21-Aug-2009
- ACHE family :Panther ID:11559, Mike Livstone. Done August 4, 2009.
- PSEN2 family: Panther ID:10202, Mike Livstone. Done ~8/17/09.
- RRS1 family: PANTHER17602, Mike Livstone. Completed 8/24/09. No annotations inferred.
- Dicer family: PANTHER14950, Mike Livstone. Completed 8/26/09.
- Striatin family: PANTHER15653, Mike Livstone. Completed 10/22/09.
Families based on recent Ref Genome gene targets:
- PANTHER14950: Mike
- PANTHER17602: Mike
- PANTHER10977: MVD family, Kara
- PANTHER15653: Striatin family, Mike.
- LONP1, LONP2 : Panther ID:10046, Kara Dolinski. Feb. 2009 jamboree. Done July 2009, but no GAF.
- HPRT Phosphoglucomutase family : Panther ID:22573, Kara Dolinski. Done July 2009, but no GAF.
- TPP1(CLN2) family : Panther ID:14218, Pascale Gaudet. Done for now (no GAF file- can only propagate in mammals) PG 14-Jul-2009
TO-DO LIST (based on monthly Reference Genome gene targets)
These are the July/August gene annotation targets.
DONE: incorporated into the MODs