Signaling Meeting Minutes April 2008 -

From GO Wiki
Revision as of 05:50, 30 April 2008 by Jdeegan (talk | contribs) (New page: ==March 2008== Participants: Jennifer Deegan and David Hill David and Jen met to review Jen's initial structure. David suggested that the general grouping terms could be done along the l...)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

March 2008

Participants: Jennifer Deegan and David Hill

David and Jen met to review Jen's initial structure. David suggested that the general grouping terms could be done along the lines of pre-existing terms in GO. Chemical properties might follow Chebi and location and distance might follow the development model.

Action: Jen will work on this before next meeting.

30th April 2008

Jen and David have agreed to have a 1 hour meeting once a week to get David's input into what Jen has done during the week. Jen will carry out action items in between. One important part is to align this with the regulates work.