This page lists pages that redirect to other redirect pages.
Each row contains links to the first and second redirect, as well as the target of the second redirect, which is usually the "real" target page to which the first redirect should point.
Crossed out entries have been solved.
Showing below up to 20 results in range #1 to #20.
- Aggregated-go-stats-summaries file description → Aggregated-GO-stats-summaries File Description → File Description: aggregated-go-stats-summaries
- Annotation Outreach → Annotation Advocacy and Coordination → Annotation Group
- Annotation Cross products → Annotation Cross Products → Annotation Cross Products (Retired)
- Dependent on → Annotation Extension Relation:Dependent on → Annotation Extension Relation:dependent on
- Annotation Advocacy and Coordination → Annotation Group → Annotation
- Annotation Rule System → Annotation Rule Engine → Annotation Rule Engine (Archived)
- Annotation outreach group meeting ? February 2007 → Annotation outreach group meeting 16 February 2007 → Annotation outreach group meeting 16th February 2007
- Annotation set validation → Annotation set inference and validation → Annotation set inference and validation (Archived)
- Annotations removed as a result of Annotation QCs → Archived: Annotations removed as a result of Annotation QCs → Annotations removed as a result of Annotation QCs (Archived)
- Cardiovascular Gene Page → Archived Cardiovascular Gene Page → Cardiovascular Gene Page (Archived)
- Cambridge GO Consortium Meeting → Cambridge GO Consortium & SAB Meeting → 2009-09 Cambridge GO Consortium & SAB Meeting
- Minutes of Reference Genome Phone Conferences → Conference Calls → Reference genome Conference Calls (Archived)
- Curator Guide: General Conventions → Creating new GO terms → Principles for creating a GO term
- Response to drug → DEPRECATED: Response to drug → Defunct
- Editting GO Site → Editing GO Site → Editing GO Site (Retired)
- Evidence Code Ontology (ECO) → Evidence Code Ontology (ECO) (Archived) → Mappings of GO Evidence Code + GOREF combinations to ECO
- GO-ontology-changes File Description → File Description: goontology-changes → File Description: go-ontology-changes
- Go-annotation-changes no pb file description → File description: GO-annotation-changes no pb → File description: go-annotation-changes no pb
- GAF file 2.0 → GAF file 2.0 (Retired) → GAF file 2.0 survey (Retired)
- GAFs for trees-based annotations → GAFs for trees-based annotations (Retired) → Review of trees-based annotations (Retired)