Taxon-GO Implementation April 2009 onwards
1st April 2009
This work has been on hold for a while as we were waiting for more sophisticated filtering in OBO-Edit to let all editor edit the file while doing normal live file editing. However Chris has asked that we push on without the filtering for a while.
Loaded the files in OE2 and found some file problems. The UnionTerm stanzas were a bit messed up, but were fixed by adding a Typedef for the the union_of relationship, and removing the top term.
Other file errors found and fixed:
Two entire taxa had gone missing from the taxon slim, and we had also lost a union_of term from the UnionTerms file. I do not know how that happened but I have replaced them.
Midori had added a new only_in_taxon link to a union_of term that did not exist. I have made the union_of stanza and added it to the file. I should talk with Midori about how to edit these files. I did not know she had started.