14 July 2009 RefGen Phone Conference (Archived)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mike L
- Some GAFs have been produced by Mike, Kara and Pascale: GAFs_for_trees-based_annotations
- Please have a look and we'll discuss:
- Is the format okay? to (a) visualize and (b) upload
- What would be the best way to suggest modifications to the file? SF tracker?
- There has been a suggestion to use the GO Nuts wiki to visualize the annotations
by all groups and by the PAINT tool. Pascale sent Jim one GAF file for them to see if it's possible.
Using UniProt IDs for the gp2protein file
- Action Item: Emily: will provide a list of mappings to secondary (obsolete) IDSs. Many MODs have issues with that.
- Dates: Tuesday the 28th of July.
- Target genes:
- SLC11A1, SLC11A2 http://ppod.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/ppod.cgi/GO0/ORTHOMCL308
Back to Conference_Calls