4 June 2019 PAINT Conference Call
Action items from last call:
- ACTION ITEM: Dustin: For the PANTHER 14 release they will produce a table with the diff of number of annotations per family between Panther13 and Panther14.
- ACTION ITEM Anushya: Remove 'protein binding' from terms we can propagate in PAINT.
- ACTION ITEM Anushya: Import IKR annotations to the annotation matrix and treat them the same as IDA.
Protein binding annotations
We still have > 300 annotations. One issue is that PAINT data has not been exported since March 31. Still needs to be filtered out from PAINT.
Propagate IBAs to genes that have experimental annotations
There are lots of push backs from the consortium. Do we want to still do it. If so, should we have some rules, for example:
- experimental vs. non experimental.
- conflict annotations (NOT).
- ACTION ITEM: Pascale: request ECO terms for IKR by EXP and by ISS.
- ACTION ITEM: Dustin: change the pipeline to filter out IBA annotations for all leaves with a NOT annotation by any source
- ACTION ITEM: Pascale: Set up an annotation review for NOT
Paul, Huaiyu, Michael, Pascale, Dustin, Anushya