Annotation Conf. Call, September 11, 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rule engine demo (Heiko): http://build.berkeleybop.org/view/GAF/
- See also, http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/Jenkins#Jenkins_for_GAFs
- Example report file with taxon contraint violations: dictyBase
The report file lists errors first and than warnings. The (preliminary) format is a tab delimited line-based report.
- Note: not all tests from the annotation_qc.xml have a Java implementation or regular expression (yet).
- Currently there is only one GAF (GeneDB_Pfalciparum) which passes all tests. Please keep in mind, the test are currently running on the pre-filtered GAFs. This will change once SVN becomes the primary resource for GAF submissions (see next point in the agenda).
- SVN migration- GOC will switch to committing GAF files into SVN on 9/22 (http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/Migration_of_GO_CVS_to_SVN). This means contributing groups can't commit GAFs to CVS after that date. SVN commands are ver similar to CVS and the account profiles of all users will be moved to SVN. Chris will be available to answer any questions.
- URL for SVN webview - http://viewvc.geneontology.org/viewvc/GO-SVN/
- Transcription annotation manual is available from the GOC website-http://www.geneontology.org/GO.annotation.conventions.shtml#txn