Annotation Outreach Metrics
The role of the annotation outreach working group is to encourage and enable new groups to begin annotating to the Gene Ontology. The metrics below allow us to assess how this work is progressing. At regular intervals we will find out:
- number of new contributing groups per year.
- number of annotation trips/workshops per year.
- length of training period for new annotating groups.
- number of annotations per year.
- number of groups we contact or contact us.
Many of the metrics can be found by looking at the annotation files or querying the database.
For recent summary of some of the issues please open "HowToCaptureMetrics3" file. File:HowToCaptureMetrics3.doc