Function-process Pilot Studies
First implementation meeting: To be decided.
Technology: webex and skype.
- Chris Mungall (define relationships)
- Amelia Ireland (Steering)
- David Hill and Midori Harris (Managers)
- Harold Drabkin
- Ben Hitz
- Chris Tissier
- Hartmut Foerster
- Peifen Zhang
- Martha Arnaud
- Cindy Krieger
- Jennifer Deegan
- Glycolysis Process-Function Links
- TCA Cycle Process-Function Links
- Electron transport
- Regulation of molecular function
- Single-step biological processes
Test files checked into CVS under:
- Define relationships and enter them into the OBO_REL ontology. (Chris Mungall and Amelia Ireland)
- Decide methodology for representation of the links.
- Hard wired into the ontology?
- Separate file?
- Begin with metabolic processes. Assign different areas of metabolism to biochemical experts. Resources will be:
- Minutes from FIGS meeting (May 2006; Michael Ashburner, Suzanna Lewis, Chris Mungall; Jane Lomax, Midori Harris)
- Media:F-P-stcroix.ppt Function-process slides from St Croix (Chris)
- Media:Processing_Function.ppt Refacotoring MF and BP (St Croix, Amelia)
Display of links:
Mining links from pathway databases