GO-CAM Working Group Call 2018-11-20
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Meeting URL: https://stanford.zoom.us/j/976175422
- 2018 progress reports are due Wednesday, December 19th
- Format for individual annotation groups will be reviewed for continued relevancy (hasn't changed since 2008)
- For working groups, folder for 2018 reports, with template, and 2017 reports for reference is on the Google drive
- We'll discuss the clocka transcription model and annotating direct vs indirect regulation of transcription.
- Curation guidelines: http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/Noctua
- Linked from Learn More on Noctua landing page
- Also link from Help?
- Existing models referencing 'regulation of transcription':
- Search production models for GO terms: http://geneontology.org/go-cam
- Action item: MGI, WB, and Zfin - review models for consistency with guidelines
What is the extent of a GO-CAM model?
- Think about the process being studied and how the work described in a given paper fits into the overall knowledge of that process.
- Using that as a guide, decide what annotations are best included in the model, and what annotations might be captured in a separate model until more information is known.
GO-CAM GPAD - Pipeline
- Currently, GPAD files are available here:
- Check with Seth on status of:
- Proposed new (transitional) location for Noctua GO-CAM pick up:
- noctua_RESOURCE.gpad.gz" in http://snapshot.geneontology.org/products/annotations/
- On call: Chris M, David, Dmitry, Dustin, Giulia, Harold, Helen, Kimberly, Laurent-Philippe, Li, Liz, Marie-Claire, Paul T., Penelope, Petra, Sabrina, Seth, Stacia, Suzi A, Suzi L