Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Why are there so many emails from Source Forge?
- Jane- SF went through an upgrade. she will send an email to the managers
- JIRA- moving to the JIRA instance at TAIR for go-help only
- we decided to move to the TAIR because they have better set up.
- Next GOC meeting at BarHarbor
- First weekend of October 4-6th (Friday, Saturday, 1/2 day Sunday)
- Spring 2014 meeting likely to be at Texas. Jim Hu is looking into it. Early March, later in April.
- Suzi- SAB notes- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1njii8D0XLCS-c1hdjs8hH1IbPwj0Qcc-Z7JgfxTseFo/edit?pli=1
- good and bad applications of GO
- they did not like the NIF tool list. What can we do?
- some of the tools are not being actively maintained. how do we find out how current they are etc? Send email twice a year and ask for updates?
- put together course material? Judy will work with Ruth and Mike (and whoever else).
- Blog once a month? Top 10 good applications of GO
- General impression of the SAB meeting?
- We all met just in the morning and then we did not know what happened.
- PaulS: PIs should may be meet with SAB for an hour, but otherwise all discussions should be open.