Manager Call 2016-10-19
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bluejeans URL - NEW!!
- Current agenda page: http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/2016_Los_Angeles_GOC_Meeting_Agenda
- Link to Google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K0oG6rDWS_OxNnecdcXRh-ChECAwco48RPXtlJfNwQo
- GO presence
- Noctua workshop?
2016 Progress Reports
- Due in December?
Reviewing possible replacements for Trello board
- Discuss possible replacements: Waffle, GitHub-projects
- Report from task team: ChrisM, Kimberly, Moni, and Seth
After investigating and discussing the options, we agreed to begin testing the use of GitHub Projects. - A separate "Project" page should be created for each of the GO repositories, as needed. - Each GitHub "Project" page will allow an overview of the ongoing work for each repository. - To see an example of what a "Project" page looks like, please visit the Project page created for the go-ontology repository. The team of Ontology Managers has already started using this "Project". We propose to begin using a "Project" page in the following repositories: - go-ontology - go-annotation - Noctua - PAINT - go-site As well, we have made some progress investigating the best way to replace the JIRA system for GO Help Desk. "Trac" (https://trac.edgewall.org/) is currently looking like the best candidate.
- On call: Chris, David H, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Moni, Paola, Pascale, Paul T., Suzi
- Agenda: Kimberly
- Minutes: Chris
- GAF generation progressing well
- Updated Agenda for USC meeting
- Protein complexes
- we will all review minutes from last meeting
- Add to agenda for GO managers meeting
- Paola: not sure if cilia results in time for meeting (but this is for a specific part of the ontology)
- AI: will not do metrics on cilia
- AI: not sure what is meant by 'genetic entities'