Manager Call 2017-05-03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Current state of the Agenda: 
- Is there time for more ontology editors training in Corvallis or should we try to schedule another workshop over the summer?
- Note that only half of the current ontology editors are attending (David, Kimberly, Pascale).
Ontology Developer Training
Follow up on idea of doing an advanced Ontology Developer Training workshop this summer
- Who will participate ?
- Where will it be?
- Kimberly will be in CA for the worm meeting (UCLA) from ~June 20-25th, but no flights yet, so trip could be extended in either direction
- When will it be?
- Potential Topics
- Equivalence axioms - editors would like more guidelines on how to construct these.
- OWL GCIs- Where do they live and how do they work?
- Advanced Querying?
- Pipelines and how they run. Starting jobs with ROBOT.
- Build failures
- Document the various fail messages and how to correct the issues.
- Problematic GitHub tickets
- Doodle poll sent around to reinstate the weekly Noctua conference calls - poll
- Responses from: David H, Kimberly, Moni, Pascale, Seth, Suzi
- These calls are needed to keep momentum going for curation, discuss annotation issues, and also to keep everyone informed about software development updates and priorities
- Top time slots right now are: Wednesdays at 10am or 11am EST