Jump to navigation Jump to search
Action items from March 25
- Pascale: Organize conference call on usage of tricky GO terms; include ontology editors and annotators (both ref gen and broader annotation list). -> After Biocurators
- Pascale, Chris: Finish and circulate gp2protein file documentation. IN PROGRESS
- PIs will discuss Jen's funding situation and get back to Jen immediately.
- Midori:SF and the Ontology Development reports: Midori manually writes who is doing what, which takes some time. SF has changes the tracker system, such that it has lost functionality. Cannot sort by closing date anymore very easily. Question: How important is it to know who worked on what? (not possible to get anymore).
- Judy: most important to know what % are open/closed. Exact details for each SF item not easy to find.
- In conclusion we drop the information concerning 'assigned by' in the monthly report.
- Jen: Jen's funding situation: GO PI's looking into that and will divide the costs until Midori's end date. Jen needs to send end date to Judy.
- Judy: more about funding: Stimulus money: Four mechanisms: (1) administrative supplement (2) adding a specific aim (3) challenge grants (4) grant opportunity challenge grants. // Many grants are being submitted, especially in challenge grants, so the best mechanism is going for a supplement. The money has to be distributed in Year 2009 and spent by 2011 (2 years). For GOC: submitting an administrative supplements.
- Jen: Outreach progress. Aspergillus annotation effort publication:
Wortman JR, Gilsenan JM, Joardar V, Deegan J, et al. The 2008 update of the Aspergillus nidulans genome annotation: a community effort.