Jump to navigation Jump to search
Present: David, Midori, Jen, Jane, Pascale, Mike
Apologies: Judy, Michael and Suzi
Action items carried over
- Chris : Chris will email developers and annotators about new gene association file columns: see Managers_24Sep08#New_gene_association_file_columns
- Options for the newsletter (Pickering Hutchins - http://www.pickeringhutchins.com/ or Affymetrix)
- Superseded by discussion about RSS in web presence group
- GO Tops: Plan the next GOC meeting location
- This is becoming urgent ...
- September SAB and GOC meeting in Cambridge, UK
- David will go to meet with Chris and Tanya in January (12-16) to do the last of the clean up for the P-F and F-F regulates links. We will invite anyone who wants an update on what is going on to join us in a webex each morning.
- Midori will head up to Oxford for a cell ontology workshop the week of Jan. 14, 15.
- Ref genome paper is almost ready to be sent to PLOS. (send it)
- The muscle paper has been accepted to BMC Medical Genomics.