Noctua Manual: Adding NOT Qualifer in Form
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In some cases, GO annotations may need to be qualified with a ‘NOT’ qualifier.
- To add a ‘NOT’ qualifier to an annotation in the Noctua form, select the ‘more options’ menu to the right of each annotation field.
- Select ‘NOT qualifier' from the menu.
- The resulting annotation will now have a label ‘IS NOT’ in the form and will be output with the ‘NOT’ qualifier in the derived GPAD file.
- Note that it is not possible to add the ‘NOT’ qualifier to contextual information.
Back to Noctua Users Manual