Noctua Manual: Making Models Production in Form
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- By default, each new GO-CAM model is in the ‘Development’ state. This means that the model and its associated annotations (e.g. GPAD output) will not be publicly available.
- To change the state of a GO-CAM model, click on the model title at the top of the page. When you first start a model, this will say ‘No Title Yet’.
- In the resulting Model Details window, select the appropriate model state from the drop-down menu:
- Development (default, model and annotations are not available to the public)
- Production (model and annotations will be made pubic)
- Review (model needs to be reviewed by another curator)
- Closed (?)
- Delete (model should be permanently deleted)
Back to Noctua Users Manual