OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday January 19th, 2010 8.30 a.m. PDT
Conference call details: New GOC conference call numbers
US: 1 866 953 9688
Outside US: UK 0808 238 6001 (Midori can email numbers for other countries as needed)
Attendees: Harold, Terry, Jen and Amina
Action items carried over
Bug and Feature Tracker Updates
- Amina's updates:
- RBR now detects disjoint violations.
- "is_a closure" filtering option fixed and works faster.
- Misc bug fixes in beta 3 - will send out an email following the release
- The current beta is more crash prone. I use it generally as a browser and click on the results and it takes a while to get to the term
- Harold multiple instances saving logs to the same file. Amina will investigate.
- Terry: is_a closure is what I'm waiting for. The CL_test ontology crashes with the rule based reasoner.
- Amina will post instructions on the wiki for editing documentation.
- Jen: should we have more people attend the working group meeting.
- Karen: There isn't a comparable replacement to Modori and Jen.
- Jen: I'll talk to Jane and Becky about attending working group meeting.
- WG: we don't look at the google meeting calendar. Amina will announce to the WG via email a day before the meeting.