OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday December 21st, 2010 8.30 a.m. PDT
Conference call details: New GOC conference call numbers
US: 1 866 953 9688
UK: 0808 238 6001
Attendees: Midori, Nomi, Chris, Laurel, Harold, Alex
Action items carried over
Bug and Feature Tracker Updates
- Development Updates
- auto complete selection flaky - Fixed
- xps editing bugs - Fixed
- Graph Editor causes OBO-Edit to freeze
- is_a closure link filers
- RBR freezes on GO - Amina tested this and RBR does not cause a freeze.
- Graph Editor bugs
- Alex, Harold have problems with GO loaded
- if all you use the reasoner is to show redundant links it does not need the full functionality of the reasoner.
- RBR good for xps reasoner
- Terry asks about is_a cycles that are logically wrong not picked up by RBR bu picked up by LPR - is_a and develops relation - RBR does not pick it up.
- Chris: this should be a verification check
- Chris: common reasoner tasks by users
- Uncommited text edits bug back
- the working group was able to replicate this only with the camphor catabolism ontology.
- click on a xps term - load another ontology to replicate bug.