Ontology meeting 2018-08-20
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- RO meeting to take place in Colorado in October
Ontology Developers' workshop possibility
- One meeting in December; proposal to have the meeting in Geneva the week of December 10th.
- Maybe we can take a day or two to also meet with Anne and/or Alan to discuss the Rhea alignment project.
- Yes:Harold, Kimberly
- Maybe: Barbara
Children of cell-cell signaling
- Barbara's new term request (child terms of 'cell-cell signalling') was discussed: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/16216
- A decision was made to continue the discussion on 20/08/2018 during the next Ontology call.
- A decision was made during the 20/08/2018 Ontology call to put this issue on hold until guidelines for these types of signalling terms are agreed at the next GOC meeting.
- On call: Barbara, Chris, Harold, Jim, Karen, Kimberly, Laurent-Philippe, Pascale, Tanya