Ontology meeting 2018-10-22
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ontology Developers' workshop
- Airfare from BGR to Geneva searched on Monday Oct 22. Main cabin on American $1379, leaving from Boston is the same.
Montreal GOC Meeting
- Recap of the Montreal Meeting
- On call: Barbara, Ben, Chris, David, Harold, Jim, Kimberly, Pascale, Paul, Peter, Tanya
- December 10th - 13th, 2018
- Send flight requests to Lourdes
- Will no longer be managed in Protege
- Will be managed similarly to imports
- There will be a tsv file to edit
- Once edited, the taxon constraints will need to be added by regenerating the imported file.
- Inferred taxon constraints are not visible over the ontology in Protege.
- Would it also be useful, for each term, to list from what terms a term in the ontology inherits its taxon constraints?
- AI: Update the documentation on editing the taxon constraints file.
- Could the INCA tool be used for at least some of the functionality?
- For example, X metabolic process-type terms?
- Will explore possible replacement workflows
- Tanya promises not to bring up this topic again