Projects stand up meeting 2021-03-24
- Present: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris
- Regrets: Judy
- Managers: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Judy, Paul, Chris
Pascale off next week; Kimberly off the week after
In about 1 month: do we have anything specific we want to deliver?
- Next deliverables + expected date
- Issues / blockers
March GO release/GAF2.2 migration
- David and Kimberly checking latest pipeline run with Noctua GPADs run through go rules
- Some changes were needed after the initial run to update file names so consuming groups' pipelines didn't need to be changed
- David would like to check MGI round trip on Monday; if all goes well and there are no other issues, we could have a versioned release next week? Or do we want to release this week?
- If Pascale is out next week, who would QC the versioned release if we wait?
- Kimberly would like to do a lessons learned debriefing with everyone involved in this project - on a manager's call or a separate call
- Resubmitted to Bioinformatics
MGI, WB, ZFIN import
- Status of import files
- Status of emitted GPAD files
- gpad diff tool
- Would like more discussion on the intended scope and usage of a gpad diff tool
- There may be slightly different requirements for Zfin vs MGI vs WB vs other groups
- Try to write one diff script to rule them all upfront or iterate as needed?
- Given the answer to the above question, where does this work fit into our current project priorities?
- gpad diff tool
- ACTION: Specs need to be added here: https://github.com/geneontology/go-annotation/issues/3687
Chris will do a first pass
Missing file from SVN
2 helpdesk emails (including Paul Pavlidis) request: http://release.geneontology.org/latest-termdb/go_daily-termdb.rdf-xml.gz see https://github.com/geneontology/helpdesk/issues/302 What was this file? Should we try to restore it?
Any other ongoing project
Subsets creation documentation