Projects stand up meeting 2021-06-23
- Managers: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris
Call cancelled and reported to next week
GOC meeting dates: Oct 13-15 (Wed to Friday) - Announcement was emailed to go-consortium last week
Taxon constraints not filtering errors: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/21642 What is the priority on this?
- Last week/ongoing ATPase jamboree
- Next: GO-Rhea alignment - week of July 26
- Can we close this project?
- Are all GO upstreams in compliance?
GOC meeting Action Points
- Are any of these items high priority?
TAIR - data load question
- To be discussed in the second part of the call
- Title: Multi-omics network-based functional annotation of unknown Arabidopsis genes (link to draft manuscript here - please keep confidential) "we developed a novel automated function prediction (AFP) algorithm(...) Next, we predicted biological process annotations for known and unknown genes in A. thaliana and validated our predictions using experimental protein-DNA and protein-protein interaction data (...)