Projects stand up meeting 2021-09-08

From GO Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


  • Present: David, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris
  • Regrets: Huaiyu
  • Managers: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris


  • GOC meeting dates: Oct 12-14 (Tues to Thurs)
  • Paul sabbatical starts ~ Oct 1- March 1

Discussion points

Original Ashburner GO white paper

See Barry Smith's email

  • ACTION POINT add to the website > about
  • ACTION POINT(Seth) convert to pdf and submit to zenodo

Status of GO website addresses currently redirects to -> will be changed to correct link

Citing GO-CAM models?

  • Can cite GO-CAM paper
  • Use cases: citing models: there is a stable model URI [Suzi: to document on the website]
  • Using image: normal GO citing policy

GO-ECO alignment Action Set up a meeting/small workshop with Michelle to resolve this Chris, Kimberly, David, others?

Projects update

MOD imports

  • GPAD output
    • 2 / 3 tickets are solved on dev, can go to production
    • 3rd ticket should be easy to fix
    • Issue with annotations based on PRO isoforms, some annotations are not coming out (blocking)
    • Otherwise things look good
  • MGI
    • Next is for Lori to load and check that all is OK on MGI's side
  • WormBase -> waiting for GPAD and round trip before asking Alex changed to the GPAD export he produces
    • First imported WB annotations, look good -> these can go into production, WB will pick these up from the GPAD output
    • Next: import from P2GO; will probably need fine tuning with Alex, testing WB + SGD, and maybe Dustin will need to adjust some code
      • Delivery: estimate weeks - or by the end of this year
  • XenBase
  • SGD (no tickets yet)

New taxon contraints

Other priorities