Projects update meeting 2022-06-29
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia
- Present: Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Cynthia
- Regrets: David, Paul, Chris
Only 15 people would attend in person, out of 30 responses: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14pCJd-tiYtVB0prij_EXc1F80Vqfvnuc0sBe_Gdolf4/edit#responses
Ongoing work updates
Google drive move
- Status: will check and report next week
Adding SO terms as valid range for 'occurs in' annotation extension
- Curators would like to be able to specify chromosomal regions where MFs occur
- Right now, SO terms are not a valid range for 'occurs in'
- Any reason(s) not to add SO terms as a valid range?
- A few years ago, there was discussion of MSO vs SO that might have had some bearing on this, but that discussion seems to have tailed off.
- Pascale to check annotations
- If looks OK, request feedback from Frank
- Tremayne submitted PR; Seth updated noctua-dev
- Tomorrow morning - Kimberly will systematically test
- This is a large PR with changes to multiple workbenches besides model copy; will require some pretty thorough testing
- Workbenches at 10am PDT Thursday - aiming to make a call on moving to production by then - Tuesday, July 5th target date?
Loading widgets into AmiGO
What's next? How high of a priority is this?
- Need to decide exactly what we want - needs have a proper project and propose some specs and deliverables (and PI, PO, TL)
- update contributors list: http://geneontology.org/docs/go-consortium/
- unify with: http://geneontology.org/docs/annotation-contributors/
Can this be automated from the yaml?
- CHRIS: YES!!!!