Projects update meeting 2022-07-06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia
Process for review and approval of documentation
- managers? form a 'documentation committee'?
- set up calls? via email/google docs + comments?
Ongoing work updates
Google drive move
- Suzy to report on status & check on other people
- Chris to move his files
- Latest software updates are now on noctua-dev
- Kimberly is aiming to test later today
Adding SO terms as valid range for 'occurs in' annotation extension
- Curators would like to be able to specify chromosomal regions where MFs occur
- Right now, SO terms are not a valid range for 'occurs in'
- Any reason(s) not to add SO terms as a valid range?
- A few years ago, there was discussion of MSO vs SO that might have had some bearing on this, but that discussion seems to have tailed off.
- Chris: Right, now it's just SO
Loading widgets into AmiGO
- Preliminary work indicates that this is not too much work
- Before we drop the pathway widget in AmiGO, we should first fix: https://github.com/geneontology/api-gorest-2021/issues/6
- no blockers for dropping in ribbon
- do we want to use the AGR slim?
What's next? How high of a priority is this?
- Need to decide exactly what we want - needs have a proper project and propose some specs and deliverables (and PI, PO, TL)
- update contributors list: http://geneontology.org/docs/go-consortium/
- unify with: http://geneontology.org/docs/annotation-contributors/
Can this be automated from the yaml?
- CHRIS: YES!!!!