Projects update meeting 2022-07-20
- Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia
- Regrets: Huaiyu
Oct 11-13 at CalTech; a mix of in-person and remote
No GO calls the first 2 weeks of August
- Many people are off the first week; the second week is the no GO calls week
- Who is away next week?
David, Chris, Kimberly (from Wed. onward) others?
Ongoing work updates
GCBR application due August 8.
(Paul) Mostly we need to generate specific usage statistics. Paul will make a Google doc by tomorrow so Seth can provide the required stats
Projects soon ready to be closed
Google drive move
- Suzy to report on status & check on other people
- Chris to move his files
- Do we need to add any documentation (since we said documentation should be part of all projects) - would be worth it to write how we organize files, etc
- Plan to end by the end of July
- Curator-facing documentation still needs to be added - David will do that
- Is the next task documentation?
- Seth: we need a new project to determine load/testing in the future
- All tickets done
- Need to add curator-facing documentation
- Documentation has been added to the Noctua outage SOP
- Last tickets need testing/closing
- Documentation needs to be completed
Is this active?
- Kimberly (PO), David, Pascale, Paul T (PI)
- Aim to clarify use of relations to link MFs. This work may also entail creating new relations in RO. The deliverables are: a set of relations to links MFs, exemplar models and explanations, documentation, and a strategy for harmonizing existing relations with new guidelines.
Explore GO-CAM enrichment with PaulS's summer student Nick. PI: Chris (PaulS) PO: Kimberly TL: Dustin Other: Kimberly, Jim, Dustin
Loading widgets into AmiGO
- Preliminary work indicates that this is not too much work
- Before we drop the pathway widget in AmiGO, we should first fix: https://github.com/geneontology/api-gorest-2021/issues/6
- no blockers for dropping in ribbon
- do we want to use the AGR slim?
What's next? How high of a priority is this?
- Need to decide exactly what we want - needs have a proper project and propose some specs and deliverables (and PI, PO, TL)
Potential priorities short list
- update contributors list: http://geneontology.org/docs/go-consortium/
- unify with: http://geneontology.org/docs/annotation-contributors/
Can this be automated from the yaml?
- CHRIS: YES!!!!
- Make a lits of the various contributing groups and their status
- Make a Google form so people can 'sign'
- Set up some reminder system so we check every year or so whether groups are stil active (especially those that don't attend the meetings)
To schedule for a future call
- Paper planning: Chris and Nomi