Projects update meeting 2023-02-15
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia
- Present: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul
- Regrets: Chris, Cynthia
will be held immediately after Biocuration, in Padua, Italy (Thursday April 27th to Saturday April 29th)
- Best Western Galileo
- Apparently hotels are filling quickly for the biocuration meeting
- Draft agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eTKwfGT4o4w85HM2OYOekgmIJ5Hpm9LYBNWvg0udsRQ/edit#
- Plan to stay Saturday PM / Sunday all day for a managers planning meeting
- How many registrees do we have? We need to provide a ~final number at the signature of the contract
Update on last week's discussion points
- AmiGO: What ontologies could be dropped if we wanted to go with the "ontology removal" strategy? (Added as AI from software all)
- Pipeline: Groups seem to have a hard time keeping their IEAs up to date. Now CGD, ZFIN and EcoCyc/Ecowiki have passed their 2 year limit on IEAs.
- Relations to link MFs
- how to link RO to GO wiki documentation? (question for Chris)
- Reports by contributing group
Possible mini project?
- Jamboreee to close annotation review tickets?
- Start with ontology editors -> curators
- Especially try to close tickets where automatic updates may have already corrected the annotations?
- Get a clearer idea of where the bottlenecks are
Project management kaban https://github.com/orgs/geneontology/projects/108/views/1
Proposed priorities for the next 6 months