Projects update meeting 2023-02-22
- Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia
will be held immediately after Biocuration, in Padua, Italy (Thursday April 27th to Saturday April 29th)
- Best Western Galileo
- 28 registered people We need to provide a ~final number at the signature of the contract
- Plan to stay Saturday PM / Sunday all day for a managers planning meeting
- Discuss and create roadmap for integrating remaining resource upstream files (David)
- Moved project to ACTIVE
- When referring to GO-CAM models in a manuscript, what link should be given? (David)
- Follow up: Pipeline: Groups seem to have a hard time keeping their IEAs up to date. Now CGD, ZFIN and EcoCyc/Ecowiki have passed their 2 year limit on IEAs.
- EcoCyc issues:
- new identifiers
- 2-3 ways to make links from single prefix in GAF
- EcoCyc needs an account (free) to access pages - is that OK ?
- EcoCyc issues:
- Follow up: AmiGO: What ontologies could be dropped if we wanted to go with the "ontology removal" strategy? (Added as AI from software all)
- Finish up the MF-MF project - we need to execute the automatic relations updates
- How much lead time does Jim need to do this? February 23rd outage or March 9th? outage
- Reactome2GO project will need to update the conversion scripts to incorporate the new rules before the next Reactome import (we don't want to undo the automatic updates)
- Discuss priority of defining other relations - WRT other projects: WB load, Annotation extensions in Noctua
>>> move to 'active? This project is about gathering requirements
Possible mini project?
- Jamboreee to close annotation review tickets?
- Start with ontology editors -> curators
- Especially try to close tickets where automatic updates may have already corrected the annotations?
- Get a clearer idea of where the bottlenecks are
Project management kaban https://github.com/orgs/geneontology/projects/108/views/1
Proposed priorities for the next 6 months