Reference Genome sequence annotation (Retired)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For discussion on standardizing URLs for accessing this information please see the GMOD wiki page Standard URL
- The human and zebrafish Ensembl data is in GTF (not GFF3)
- The rat Ensembl data (link provided) is also in GTF format
- The pombe files are not (yet) valid GFF3. The known problems are:
- extra column 10 "Name"
- extra column 11 "orf_classification"
- extra column 12 "gene"
- extra column 13 "chr"
- the mandatory "phase" column isn't filled in.
- and the attributes" column may not be formatted correctly.
Back to: Reference_Genome_Focus