All public logs

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Combined display of all available logs of GO Wiki. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).

Logs
(newest | oldest) View (newer 50 | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
  • 05:46, 6 December 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Projects update meeting 2022-12-07 (Created page with "= Attendees = * Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia * Present: * Regrets: =Announcements= * This is the last call of the year * Next call will be Jan 11th (GO calendar is updated)")
  • 17:31, 5 December 2022 Mi talk contribs created page 7th Dec 2022 PAINT Conference call (Created page with "==Present== ==Agenda== ===PAINT human paper discussion=== Topics to discuss *Rearrange the sections? *Move some sections to supplemental materials https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8wVCPg7GEZQ9l3ox85hBO48YBoknRXOG_B9AJ6YZ0Q/edit?usp=sharing Category:PAINT")
  • 08:54, 5 December 2022 Vanaukenk talk contribs created page Annotation Conf. Call 2022-12-06 (Created page with "= Agenda and Minutes = == Meetings and Announcements == === Noctua === *Next regularly scheduled Noctua outage: **Thursday, December 15th **[https://github.com/geneontology/noctua/issues/803 Outage tasks] === 2022 - 2023 Annotation Calls === * Last call: Tuesday, December 6th, 2022 * No calls: December 13th and 20th * Tentative: no GO calls first week of January * Tentative: first annotation call: January 10th === Spring GOC Meeting Plans === * Padua, Italy - late Ap...")
  • 03:46, 29 November 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Projects update meeting 2022-11-30 (Created page with "= Attendees = * Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia * Present: * Regrets: =Announcements= * Next week is the last call of the year * Week of Dec 12th is the no GO calls week * Propose to cancel calls from December 12th to January 6th * Technically the week of Jan 9th is a no GO calls week, but we propose to skip this since we have 4 weeks with no calls (Dec 12- Jan 6th): is everyone OK with this? =Projects reviews= https://...")
  • 10:26, 28 November 2022 Vanaukenk talk contribs created page Annotation Conf. Call 2022-11-29 (Created page with "= Agenda and Minutes = == Meetings and Announcements == === Noctua === *Next regularly scheduled Noctua outage: **Thursday, December 1st and December 15th **[https://github.com/geneontology/noctua/issues/803 Outage tasks] === Spring GOC Meeting Plans === * [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIyUWDaI1Ch1C1-I5sPDPFtvAIFAdFOWY7Veb6GwI2jhqa9g/viewform?usp=sf_link Survey] - please reply ** Padua, Italy - late April, before the ISB meeting ***Another Italy option -...")
  • 05:29, 24 November 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Ontology meeting 2022-11-28 (Created page with "* '''Group members:''' Pascale, Harold, Raymond, Val, Edith, Peter, Jim, Tanya, Karen, Kimberly, David, Chris, Paul * '''Present:''' * '''Regrets: ''' =Tickets by ontology editors= =Following up on prevous items= ==Design patterns== ===NAD, NADH, NADPH processes logical definitions inconsistencies=== Jim https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/24279 ===regulation of pH=== Jim https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/pull/24256/files ===cell morph...")
  • 01:22, 22 November 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Ontology meeting 2022-12-05 (Created page with "* '''Group members:''' Pascale, Harold, Raymond, Val, Edith, Peter, Jim, Tanya, Karen, Kimberly, David, Chris, Paul * '''Present:''' * '''Regrets: ''' =Editors discussion items= ==Differentiation:== * Pascale & David have proposed new definitions for 'cell differentiation' and main children (cell development, cell fate specification, cell fate determination, etc), see https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/24390 * We'd like to discuss these and get feedb...")
  • 13:17, 21 November 2022 Vanaukenk talk contribs created page Annotation Conf. Call 2022-11-22 (Created page with "= Agenda and Minutes = == Meetings and Announcements == === Noctua === *Next regularly scheduled Noctua outage: **Thursday, December 1st and December 15th **[https://github.com/geneontology/noctua/issues/803 Outage tasks] === Spring GOC Meeting Plans === * [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIyUWDaI1Ch1C1-I5sPDPFtvAIFAdFOWY7Veb6GwI2jhqa9g/viewform?usp=sf_link Survey] - please reply ** Padua, Italy - late April, before the ISB meeting ***Another Italy option -...")
  • 10:29, 21 November 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Ontology meeting 2022-11-21 (Created page with "* '''Group members:''' Pascale, Harold, Raymond, Val, Peter, Jim, Tanya, Karen, Kimberly, David, Chris, Paul * '''Present:''' * '''Regrets: ''' =Editors discussion items= =Design patterns doc= https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cmcMbXmEY3Ko1emGZX3Gd6ttDi9_iQB2fLAprLD3aGI/edit# =Tickets by ontology editors= Category:Meetings Category:Ontology")
  • 10:45, 14 November 2022 Vanaukenk talk contribs created page Annotation Conf. Call 2022-11-15 (Created page with "= Agenda and Minutes = == Meetings and Announcements == === Next week - no GO calls week === === Noctua === *Next regularly scheduled Noctua outage: **Thursday, December 1st (?) **[https://github.com/geneontology/noctua/issues/803 Outage tasks] === Fall GOC Meeting Follow-Up === * Survey - has everyone replied? == GO Release Pipeline == * November release will start this week ** Encourage people to check #release-pipeline channel on Slack for up-to-date info == Usi...")
  • 07:57, 14 November 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Ontology meeting 2022-11-14 (Created page with "* '''Group members:''' Pascale, Harold, Raymond, Val, Peter, Jim, Tanya, Karen, Kimberly, David, Chris, Paul * '''Present:''' * '''Regrets: ''' =Editors discussion items= =Tickets by ontology editors= ==Neutral amino acid transporter== https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/24323 'Neutral amino acid' is not in CHEBI - neither is 'acidic or basic' - so these need to be asserted manually, or we could get rid of the distinction. The distinction can be use...")
  • 04:32, 14 November 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Projects update meeting 2022-11-16 (Created page with "= Attendees = * Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia * Present: * Regrets: =Documents= '''Proposed priorities for the next 6 months''' * [https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ikwodMNC_xwEGZhBre_tilw4Fd8NI1IWZ8KxefSPBU/edit Main tasks Oct 22-March 23] * [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TrxTZMRMAS0BCektM79nqvcZq8R3PXEMVWd_CbW-RfI/edit#heading=h.97mb5dzeroql GO priorities] ==Projects update== https://github.com/orgs/geneont...")
  • 14:47, 3 November 2022 Mi talk contribs created page File:PAINT MSA key residue.png (Screenshot of PAINT MSA key residue view. This is used for the PAINT user guide.)
  • 14:47, 3 November 2022 Mi talk contribs uploaded File:PAINT MSA key residue.png (Screenshot of PAINT MSA key residue view. This is used for the PAINT user guide.)
  • 14:46, 3 November 2022 Mi talk contribs created page File:PAINT MSA domain.png (Screenshot of PAINT MSA domain view.)
  • 14:46, 3 November 2022 Mi talk contribs uploaded File:PAINT MSA domain.png (Screenshot of PAINT MSA domain view.)
  • 13:33, 1 November 2022 Mi talk contribs created page 2nd Nov 2022 PAINT Conference call (Created page with "==Present== ==Agenda== ===PANTHER17.0 release update=== ===New PAINT software release on Oct.31st, 2022=== ===Continue discussing PAINT human paper=== Here is the link to the manuscript: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8wVCPg7GEZQ9l3ox85hBO48YBoknRXOG_B9AJ6YZ0Q/edit?usp=sharing Category:PAINT")
  • 03:08, 31 October 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Projects update meeting 2022-11-02 (Created page with "= Attendees = * Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia * Present: * Regrets: =Documents= '''Proposed priorities for the next 6 months''' * [https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ikwodMNC_xwEGZhBre_tilw4Fd8NI1IWZ8KxefSPBU/edit Main tasks Oct 22-March 23] * [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TrxTZMRMAS0BCektM79nqvcZq8R3PXEMVWd_CbW-RfI/edit#heading=h.97mb5dzeroql GO priorities] Category: GO Managers Meetings")
  • 03:42, 25 October 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Ontology meeting 2022-10-31 (Created page with "* '''Group members:''' Pascale, Harold, Raymond, Val, Peter, Jim, Tanya, Karen, Kimberly, David, Chris, Paul * '''Present:''' * '''Regrets: ''' =Editors discussion items= ==Follow up on MF to MF Relations== * Jim AI: RO release ==Are the ShEx rules the "source of truth" for the ontology as well as annotation? == * AI: Kimberly to create a ticket to get all relations used in the ontology * We may want to distinguish LD from asserted axioms? ==GO practice for obsol...")
  • 11:30, 24 October 2022 Vanaukenk talk contribs created page Annotation Conf. Call 2022-11-01 (Created page with "= Agenda and Minutes = == Meetings and Announcements == === Noctua === *Next regularly scheduled Noctua outage: **Thursday, October 27th **[https://github.com/geneontology/noctua/issues/795 Outage tasks] == GO Release Pipeline == * October release done ** Encourage people to check #release-pipeline channel on Slack for up-to-date info == Using PRO in GO Annotation == *Presentation from Darren Natale on using PRO to create modified forms of proteins for GO annotation...")
  • 14:57, 21 October 2022 Vanaukenk talk contribs created page Annotation Conf. Call 2022-10-25 (Created page with "= Agenda and Minutes = == Meetings and Announcements == === Noctua === *Next regularly scheduled Noctua outage: **Thursday, October 27th **[https://github.com/geneontology/noctua/issues/795 Outage tasks] == GO Release Pipeline == * October release done ** Encourage people to check #release-pipeline channel on Slack for up-to-date info == AmiGO == == Ontology == *BP refactor? === Annotation error reports and annotation review === * Please remember to keep checking t...")
  • 02:31, 21 October 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Projects update meeting 2022-10-26 (Created page with "= Attendees = * Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia * Present: * Regrets: =Resources= * David 60% * Kimberly 30% * Tremayne 50% (including Alliance) * Sierra 33% * Jim 30% * Seth 100% * Pascale 100% * Dustin 50% * Huaiyu 10% * Anushya 40% Category: GO Managers Meetings")
  • 09:38, 20 October 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Ontology meeting 2022-10-24 (Created page with "* '''Group members:''' Pascale, Karen, Harold, Raymond, Peter, Jim, Tanya, Kimberly, David, Chris, Paul * '''Present:''' * '''Regrets: ''' =Announcements= =Editors discussion items= ==Follow up on MF to MF Relations== Pascale [https://github.com/oborel/obo-relations/issues/631 RO Ticket for directly positively regulates and activates & directly negatively regulates and inhibits] ==Are the ShEx to be the "source of truth" for the ontology? == Need to define the...")
  • 12:44, 4 October 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Projects update meeting 2022-10-05 (Created page with "= Attendees = * Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia * Present: * Regrets: =GOC meeting= * The week after next (Oct 11-13) * The following week will be a no GO calls week (week of Sept 17th) =Priorities until the end of the year= Main tasks’ document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ikwodMNC_xwEGZhBre_tilw4Fd8NI1IWZ8KxefSPBU/edit where we list on which project we are each working on. This is based on the proposed pri...")
  • 11:15, 29 September 2022 David talk contribs created page Causally upstream of negative effect (Created page with "== Overview == *The 'causally upstream of, negative effect' relation is used to relate GO Biological Processes (BP) and/or GO Molecular Functions (MF) when: **the mechanism that relates the upstream process (BP or MF) to the downstream process (BP or MF) is understood **the activities of the gene products in the upstream process occur before events in the downstream process **the execution of the upstream event decreases the execution of the downstream event == Example...")
  • 10:53, 29 September 2022 David talk contribs created page Indirectly causally upstream of (Created page with "== Overview == *The 'indirectly causally upstream of' relation is used to relate GO Biological Processes (BP) and/or GO Molecular Functions (MF) when: **The mechanism that relates the upstream event (MF or BP) to the downstream event (MF or BP) is understood **The upstream event has an effect on the execution of the downstream event **There is a third event that happens between the upstream event and the downstream event **The upstream event is causally upstream of the t...")
  • 10:05, 29 September 2022 David talk contribs created page Removes input for (Created page with "== Overview == *The 'removes input for' relation is used to relate GO Molecular Functions (MF) when: **The upstream MF occurs before the downstream MF **The upstream MF has a negative effect on the downstream MF **The execution of the upstream MF is restricted to a specific condition **The execution of the upstream MF results in an input of the downstream MF becoming unavailable for the downstream MF == Examples of Usage == * == Quality Control Checks == * Shex '''(S...")
  • 09:31, 29 September 2022 David talk contribs created page Constitutively upstream of (Created page with "== Overview == *The 'constitutively upstream of' relation is used to relate GO Biological Processes (BP) and/or GO Molecular Functions (MF) when: **The mechanism that relates the upstream event (MF or BP) to the downstream event (MF or BP) is understood **The activities in the upstream event occur before events in the downstream event **The upstream event has an effect on the downstream event **The execution of the upstream event is approximately constant == Examples of...")
  • 04:37, 29 September 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Noctua documentation from Help in Noctua Editor (Created page with "==Noctua: the Gene Ontology's GO Annotation Tool Suite== Noctua documentation from Help in Noctua Editor [http://noctua.geneontology.org/ Noctua] is a web-based annotation tool developed by the GO Consortium. Noctua can be used to create standard GO annotations as well as [http://geneontology.org/docs/gocam-overview/ GO-CAMs (Gene Ontology Causal Activity Models)] in a collaborative manner, i. e. multiple users can work on the same model at the same time. ===Getti...")
  • 09:03, 27 September 2022 Vanaukenk talk contribs created page Annotation Conf. Call 2022-09-27 (Created page with "= Agenda and Minutes = == Meetings and Announcements == === Fall 2022 Consortium Meeting === * Entirely virtual * At Caltech, Pasadena, CA, Tuesday, October 11th - Thursday, October 13th * [https://geneontology.ticketleap.com/fall-2022/ Registration form] ** See agenda for pswd * Presentation of [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YdM-RRosNJh1i4w4MLCF5lGfRrFIv7EqyNhEQD_QL0M agenda items and breakout group topics] === Noctua === *Next regularly scheduled Noctua outag...")
  • 07:24, 27 September 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Ontology meeting 2022-10-03 (Created page with "* '''Group members:''' Pascale, Karen, Harold, Raymond, Peter, Jim, Tanya, Kimberly, David, Chris, Paul * '''Present:''' * '''Regrets: ''' =Announcements= =Editors discussion items= ==Relations== Pascale [https://github.com/oborel/obo-relations/issues/631 RO Ticket for directly positively regulates and activates & directly negatively regulates and inhibits] ==Topics postponed from previous calls== ===Stem cell taxonomic range=== https://github.com/geneontolog...")
  • 07:18, 27 September 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Projects update meeting 2022-09-28 (Created page with "= Attendees = * Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia * Present: * Regrets: =GOC meeting= * The week after next (Oct 11-13) * The following week will be a no GO calls week (week of Sept 17th) =Priorities until the end of the year= Pascale - I have updated the ‘main tasks’ document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ikwodMNC_xwEGZhBre_tilw4Fd8NI1IWZ8KxefSPBU/edit (I realize that Sept is almost over, but this is a mix...")
  • 12:02, 23 September 2022 Mi talk contribs created page 5th Oct 2022 PAINT Conference call (Created page with "==Present== ==Agenda== ===Conversion PAINT to PANTHER17.0=== ===New features for PAINT software=== ===Continue discussing PAINT human paper=== Here is the link to the manuscript: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8wVCPg7GEZQ9l3ox85hBO48YBoknRXOG_B9AJ6YZ0Q/edit?usp=sharing Category:PAINT")
  • 14:36, 19 September 2022 Vanaukenk talk contribs created page Annotation Conf. Call 2022-09-20 (Created page with "= Agenda and Minutes = == Meetings and Announcements == === Fall 2022 Consortium Meeting === * In person with remote accommodation * At Caltech, Pasadena, CA, Tuesday, October 11th - Thursday, October 13th * [https://geneontology.ticketleap.com/fall-2022/ Registration form] - '''PLEASE REGISTER by SEPT. 1st''' ** See agenda for pswd * Please think about [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YdM-RRosNJh1i4w4MLCF5lGfRrFIv7EqyNhEQD_QL0M agenda items] and breakout group to...")
  • 09:39, 13 September 2022 Vanaukenk talk contribs created page Projects update meeting 2022-09-21 (Created page with "= Attendees = * Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris (few mins late), Cynthia * Present: * Regrets: =GOC meeting= * currently 58 registered (18 in person/40 remote) * Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YdM-RRosNJh1i4w4MLCF5lGfRrFIv7EqyNhEQD_QL0M/edit# =Priorities= Today we discuss the next GO priorities based on this document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TrxTZMRMAS0BCektM79nqvcZq8R3PXEMVWd_CbW-RfI/edit# ==SGD and WB...")
  • 08:11, 6 September 2022 Vanaukenk talk contribs created page Annotation Conf. Call 2022-09-06 (Created page with "= Agenda and Minutes = == Meetings and Announcements == === Fall 2022 Consortium Meeting === * In person with remote accommodation * At Caltech, Pasadena, CA, Tuesday, October 11th - Thursday, October 13th * [https://geneontology.ticketleap.com/fall-2022/ Registration form] - '''PLEASE REGISTER by SEPT. 1st''' ** See agenda for pswd * Please think about [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YdM-RRosNJh1i4w4MLCF5lGfRrFIv7EqyNhEQD_QL0M agenda items] and breakout group to...")
  • 05:16, 6 September 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Projects update meeting 2022-09-07 (Created page with "= Attendees = * Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia * Present: * Regrets: =GOC meeting= * currently 58 registered (18 in person/40 remote) * Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YdM-RRosNJh1i4w4MLCF5lGfRrFIv7EqyNhEQD_QL0M/edit# =Priorities= Today we discuss the next GO priorities based on this document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TrxTZMRMAS0BCektM79nqvcZq8R3PXEMVWd_CbW-RfI/edit# Category: GO Managers Meet...")
  • 17:18, 2 September 2022 Mi talk contribs created page 7th Sept 2022 PAINT Conference call (Created page with "==Present== ==Agenda== ===Continue discussing PAINT human paper=== Here is the link to the manuscript: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8wVCPg7GEZQ9l3ox85hBO48YBoknRXOG_B9AJ6YZ0Q/edit?usp=sharing Category:PAINT")
  • 01:07, 1 September 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Ontology meeting 2022-09-26 (Created page with "* '''Group members:''' Pascale, Karen, Harold, Raymond, Peter, Jim, Tanya, Kimberly, David, Chris, Paul * '''Present:''' * '''Regrets: ''' =Announcements= =Editors discussion items= ==Stem cell taxonomic range== https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/23764 =='Nested' regulation== https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/12976 I think we are obsoleting these terms? "regulation of X by regulation of Y" We still have 'regulation of x by regulati...")
  • 03:10, 31 August 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Projects update meeting 2022-08-31 (Created page with "= Attendees = * Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia * Present: * Regrets: =Priorities= Today we discuss the next GO priorities based on this document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TrxTZMRMAS0BCektM79nqvcZq8R3PXEMVWd_CbW-RfI/edit# Category: GO Managers Meetings")
  • 11:19, 29 August 2022 Vanaukenk talk contribs created page Annotation Conf. Call 2022-08-30 (Created page with "= Agenda and Minutes = == Meetings and Announcements == === Fall 2022 Consortium Meeting === * In person with remote accommodation * At Caltech, Pasadena, CA, Tuesday, October 11th - Thursday, October 13th * [https://geneontology.ticketleap.com/fall-2022/ Registration form] - '''PLEASE REGISTER by SEPT. 1st''' ** See agenda for pswd * Please think about [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YdM-RRosNJh1i4w4MLCF5lGfRrFIv7EqyNhEQD_QL0M agenda items] and breakout group to...")
  • 00:55, 23 August 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Ontology meeting 2022-09-19 (Created page with "* '''Group members:''' Pascale, Karen, Harold, Raymond, Peter, Jim, Tanya, Kimberly, David, Chris, Paul * '''Present:''' * '''Regrets: ''' =Announcements= =Editors discussion items= ==Stem cell taxonomic range== https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/23764 ==Follow up on previous discussion topics== ==Regulation of a process in another organism== * AI (Pascale) should create a new triad of relations for linking the modulation of a process in another...")
  • 12:10, 19 August 2022 Vanaukenk talk contribs created page Annotation Conf. Call 2022-08-23 (Created page with "= Agenda and Minutes = == Meetings and Announcements == === Fall 2022 Consortium Meeting === * In person with remote accommodation * At Caltech, Pasadena, CA, Tuesday, October 11th - Thursday, October 13th * [https://geneontology.ticketleap.com/fall-2022/ Registration form] - PLEASE REGISTER by SEPT. 1st ** See agenda for pswd * Please think about [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YdM-RRosNJh1i4w4MLCF5lGfRrFIv7EqyNhEQD_QL0M agenda items] and breakout group topics...")
  • 04:21, 19 August 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Projects update meeting 2022-08-24 (Created page with "= Attendees = * Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia * Present: * Regrets: =Priorities= Today we discuss the next GO priorities based on this document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TrxTZMRMAS0BCektM79nqvcZq8R3PXEMVWd_CbW-RfI/edit# Category: GO Managers Meetings")
  • 02:17, 16 August 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Ontology meeting 2022-08-22 (Created page with "* '''Group members:''' Pascale, Karen, Harold, Raymond, Peter, Jim, Tanya, Kimberly, David, Chris, Paul * '''Present:''' * '''Regrets: ''' =Editors discussion tickets= Aligning GO and EC (or RHEA, or any other ontology): https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/23829#issuecomment-1216214500 The [https://wiki.geneontology.org/Guidelines_for_new_Molecular_Functions GO guidelines] state that we do not create terms for substrates, for example GO:0102113 hyp...")
  • 16:04, 15 August 2022 Vanaukenk talk contribs created page Annotation Conf. Call 2022-08-16 (Created page with "= Agenda and Minutes = == Meetings and Announcements == === Fall 2022 Consortium Meeting === * In person with remote accommodation * At Caltech, Pasadena, CA, Tuesday, October 11th - Thursday, October 13th * Will send out registration form soon * Please think about agenda items and breakout group topics === Noctua === *Next regularly scheduled Noctua outage: **Thursday, September 8th == GO Release Pipeline == * August release still pending? == AmiGO == == Ontology...")
  • 10:58, 15 August 2022 Pascale talk contribs created page Projects update meeting 2022-08-17 (Created page with "= Attendees = * Members: David, Huaiyu, Kimberly, Pascale, Seth, Suzi, Paul, Chris, Cynthia * Present: * Regrets: =Announcements= ==GOC meeting== Oct 11-13 at CalTech; a mix of in-person and remote =Discussion items= == How to get Xenbase prioritized== ** Alliance moving forward with direct upstream ingest ==Timeline for SGD and WB import into Noctua== ** Proposal: prioritize this work for mid-October after the GOC meeting with the aim of completing by the end o...")
  • 15:16, 12 August 2022 Vanaukenk talk contribs created page Ontology meeting 2022-08-15 (Created page with "* '''Group members:''' Pascale, Karen, Harold, Raymond, Peter, Jim, Tanya, Kimberly, David, Chris, Paul * '''Present:''' * '''Regrets: ''' =Editors discussion tickets= ==Question about parentage of life stage terms in go-lego== *Organismal life stage terms look to be typed as 'occurents' in go-lego but can/should they be typed more granularly as a 'biological phase' (GO:0044848)? Category:Meetings Category:Ontology")
  • 12:47, 2 August 2022 Mi talk contribs created page 3rd Aug 2022 PAINT Conference call (Created page with " ==Present== ==Agenda== ===Continue discussing PAINT human paper=== Here is the link to the manuscript: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8wVCPg7GEZQ9l3ox85hBO48YBoknRXOG_B9AJ6YZ0Q/edit?usp=sharing Category:PAINT")
  • 14:39, 26 July 2022 Sjcarbon talk contribs created page Projects update meeting 2022-07-27 (Created page with "* How to get Xenbase prioritized * Alliance moving forward with direct upstream ingest")
(newest | oldest) View (newer 50 | ) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)