Noctua Manual: Viewing GPAD export
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- GO annotations created in Noctua are exported in GPAD and OWL (.ttl) file formats.
- There are several ways to view the GPAD output for a given model:
- From the Noctua landing page, click on the blue 'GPAD' icon on the right-hand side of a model in the model list (note that you do not need to be logged into Noctua to do this).
- From the Graph Editor, click on the Workbenches dropdown at the top of the page and select 'Annotation Preview' from the menu.
- From the Noctua Form, click on the 'apps' menu (nine square dots) in the upper right of the page and select 'Annotation Preview' from the menu.
Back to Noctua Users Manual