Ontology meeting 2019-01-07
Jump to navigation Jump to search
GOC Meeting Cambridge
- GOC meeting - Cambridge, UK April 11th - 13th (right after ISB meeting)
Analysis of plant enzymes
- At the Geneva meeting we noticed that the definitions of the MF terms that Harold added recently did not match either the EC xref or the MetaCyc xref.
- Harold will report on the extent of the problem.
- Harold will add Rhea xrefs to terms where the xref is valid. Harold will work with Tanya to make sure that whatever we do will still be ok with the plant community.
Addition of new has_input subclasses
- David will set up a meeting with Jim and Kimberly to finalize the work on this project.
- On call: