Ontology meeting 2019-11-04
See calendar for details
On call:Eric, Jim, Bill, Karen, David, Kimberly, Harold, Peter, PaulT, Pascale
- We are going to have the meeting in NYC on December 3rd and 4th.
- Peter D is holding 5 rooms at the Washington Square Hotel for Monday, December 2nd and Tuesday, December 3rd.
- Attendees will need to pay for rooms themselves at checkout and then get reimbursed (subcontract, if possible; main GOC grant if not).
- If you need nights outside of those dates, please arrange independently.
Reasoning over roles
- Chris, David, Karen - form a working group?
Protein x-merization BP terms
- Will obsolete as their usage was not consistent with the intended meaning of 'protein-containing complex assembly', the term we suggested to curators to consider if they needed to re-annotate.
- protein complex oligomerization
- protein homooligomerization
- protein heterooligomerization
- protein trimerization
- protein homotrimerization
- protein heterotrimerization
- protein tetramerization
- protein homotetramerization
- protein heterotetramerization
- protein hexamerization
Create and implement a single 'cell/anatomical structure' relation for AEs for imports
Can we do any tests with the ontology to see whether this change to a single relation might cause problems if we implement it in the ontology ?
Editors -discussion tickets
- There are currently 34 tickets with an editors-discussion label.