12 JAN 2010 RefGen Phone Conference (Archived)
- GOA: Emily
- BHF-UCL: Varsha, Ruth
- MGI: Li, Mary, Judy, David
- dictyBase: Pascale, Petra
- TAIR: Tanya, Donghui
- SGD: Julie
- Ecoli: Jim (arrived late)
- PPOD: Mike, Kara
Jan/Feb curation targets
The January curation targets will be available by the end of the week. Because of the delay, and because we have an annotation jamboree in February, there wont be any targets next months (other than the two jamboree targets, SLIT2 and NIPBL).
Incorporating new protein family annotations via GAF files
Survey_Handling_PAINT-generated_GAF results are available.
Next electronic annotation jamboree: Monday the 22nd of February.
- The curation call will, as usual, take place at 11am EST, 10 AM CST, 8am PST, 4pm GMT and last a maximum of 2 hours
- Curation targets are SLIT2 and NIPBL
There has been several improvements : search columns, etc
Reference Genome Annotation Camp
There will be a Reference Genome Annotation Camp in Geneva from June 14-18. Emily, Serenella and I are working on the agenda.
Lung development curation targets
- Judy says they now have enough targets; we should starting doing the inferences soon.
- wiki Curation tracking: Reference_Genome_Annotation_Project#Lung_Development_related_Gene_Annotation_Progress
- To do:
- First pass curation (all MODs)
[ACTION ITEM]: Li : check curation status of December genes to make a plan as to when we can do all those steps.
- Inferences (Kara, Mike, Pascale, Paul)
- Verification: MGI curators, outside experts + MODs
- We'll add notes field that will become the reference for each family annotation.
- We'll add a 'grid' view of the annotations versus the proteins, to give an overview of the annotations
This should be ready to demo by next meeting (Feb 9th)
- Princeton has set up a GO mirror
Back to Conference_Calls